Our Bangkok Connect itinerary is a great way to travel from Chiang Mai to Bangkok one-way.
Stay overnight in both historical capitals of Sukhothai & Ayutthaya and explore the monuments.
Bangkok Connect [3D2N Private Tour]
2 pax = ฿14,500 per person = ฿29,000 total
3 pax = ฿11,800 per person = ฿35,400 total
4 pax = ฿9,200 per person = ฿36,800 total
5+ pax = ฿7,700 per person
7+ pax = ฿6,000 per person
(lunch is included each day, but other meals & accommodation not included).
This is a private tour with your own licensed, English-speaking guide and transport. ]
Day 1 – Chiang Mai to Sukothai
- 8:30am Depart Chiang Mai
- Drive to Lampang
- Lunch (included)
- Arrive Sukhothai around 3pm
- Sukhothai Historical Park – Northern Zone (tickets included)
- Stay overnight in Sukhothai.
Day 2 – Sukothai to Ayutthaya
- Sukhothai Historical Park – Central Zone (tickets included, bicycle hire and tram available at additional cost)
- 5 hours total driving time, spaced with breaks for sightseeing and (lunch included).
- Wat Yai Chai Mongkon (tickets included)
- Stay overnight in Ayutthaya.
Day 3 – Ayutthaya to Bangkok
- Wat Mahathat (tickets included)
- Wat Ratchaburana (tickets included)
- Wat Phra Si Sanphet (tickets included)
- Lunch (included)
- Wat Chaiwatthanaram (tickets included)
- Drive to Bangkok
- Drop at Bangkok Hotel before 4pm
Wat Phra That Lampang Luang
Located on the south-western outskirts of Lampang city, Wat Phra That Lampang Luang is a storied and culturally significant temple in this province. The temple was constructed in the 15th century C.E. and is variously …
Sukhothai city is the historical capital of the Sukhothai Kingdom, and modern-day capital of Sukhothai Province, Thailand. Famous for its historical ruins, Sukhothai is a popular waypoint for travelers between Bangkok and Chiang Mai. Besides …
Ayutthaya is the historical capital of the Siamese Kingdom, which is a precursor to the modern constitutional monarchy of Thailand. The Best Temples to Visit in Ayutthaya Our top picks for temples to visit in …
Want to book, discuss details or request a custom itinerary? Let us know your interests, dietary needs, time constraints, etc. The more we know, the better we can serve your needs.