Doi Inthanon National Park: Day Tour
Visit Chiang Mai’s famous Doi Inthanon National Park by either:
- enjoying the comfort and convenience of a private tour.
- sharing your guide and transport expenses with other travelers on this group tour.
The tour takes in all the most popular attractions of Do Inthanon, and includes soft trekking within the National Park.
Doi Inthanon Day Tour Itinerary
The tour includes all transport, licensed English-speaking Tour Guide, all attraction tickets, and a set-menu lunch.
You will visit all the places listed throughout the day, but the order will vary based on season & logistics. (e.g. trekking may be morning or afternoon).
- Pickup from Hotel at around 8am
- Drive south to Doi Inthanon National park. (park entry fee included)
- Trekking with local Karen guide along Pha Dok Siew nature trail to Mae Klang Luang village. 2 hours easy walk (mostly downhill) through forest and past waterfalls and Karen farmland (local guide fee included).
- Finish trek at the Karen village where you can sample locally grown and freshly roasted arabica coffee. (free)
- Set menu lunch (included)
- Go to the mountain summit – the highest point in Thailand. Visit the Cloud Forest boardwalk (Ang Ka Trail) near the summit. (free)
- Visit royal pagodas and gardens (entry included)
- On the way back down the mountain, visit Wachirathan waterfall. (free)
- Return to hotel at around 6pm or earlier
Both the private and group tours include the same points of interest. Here is a quick comparison on prices and inclusions.
Doi Inthanon Group Tour
with other travellers